Saturday, 26 November 2011

Guest Spot 3 - Schlock Treatment 53 -The Shadow

Alec or Billy Baldwin? you decide!

Well this week I was back again in those hallowed halls of podcasting geniuses Schlock Treatment


Asked last minute if I could come and help them review this bizarrely terrible slice of early comic book/pulp novel adaptations, I jumped at the chance, despite the film being worse than sitting through a Jonas Brothers concert with a flatulent monkey.

http://schlocktreatment.com/2011/11/treatment-53-the-shadow

I want to say another big public thank you to Marc, Matt, Doug and even Kirk (although he wasn't there again) for allowing me yet another fantastic opportunity to appear on this show that I am such a fan of. 

The show is also available on iTunes:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/schlock-treatment/id397891265

I strongly urge you to subscribe to their show and listen to every single one. It's a great podcast!

You can follow us on Twitter:
@aftermoviediner
@SchlockTreatmnt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...